Destination Medicine

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Waiting Game, Part II

Well, now we wait for the possible interviews. My application is complete for the 4 Texas schools that I applied for through TMDSAS. My only AMCAS submission was for Baylor College of Medicine. I am waiting on two letters of recommendation. And then hoping and praying for an invite. I had this selfish little daydream that they would see my application and say come join us now! Ha. I start teaching next week and I am working this week doing inservice training. So much to do to be a teacher and so little time with all of the other demands that are placed into the life of an educator. The fresh start of the academic year is nice though. I am going to be teaching chemistry. But, I still anxiously check my email to see if anyone wants to meet me. Please. . .soon. . .please. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home