Destination Medicine

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The Waiting Game

It is the fourth of July and while everyone is celebrating, there is that gnawing tension in this household until MCAT result day - July 6. I still don't understand why it takes the extra week. I guess that even graders need that summer vacation and it happened to correspond with my test week. So be it. . .I will know in less that 48 hours how the results play out. So much seems to hinge on this, who else I will ask for recommendation letters, should I put up my study books (a great excuse not to clean our office, by the way) should I have stuff completely done on my application or wait, etc. It truly reminds me of an approaching delivery date, the pain and surprise await! And I hope joy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home